MOTOCROSSTIME - RELATED PRODUCTS
MOTOHANSA PRO COMPACT TOOLKIT
Australian company Motohansa’s comprehensive and handy Pro Compact tool kit for enduro, extreme enduro, trail and adventure riding.
We know only too well that carrying tools is a must for minor and even major repairs in enduro or for trail riding. We’re always on the lookout for versatile and genuinely useful tools for the job, which is why this Motohansa toolkit caught our eye.
The Motohansa Pro Compact Tool Kit may be small in size (7″ long, 3″ diameter) but it’s big on value. Only the highest quality tools are included in this compact lightweight 2 lb tool roll giving you the ability to handle most routine tasks on your motorcycle.
Designed by Simon Pavey (10 times Paris to Dakar Race rider) the Motohansa Pro Series Compact kit is used exclusively at Simon’s Off Road Skills courses in Wales and Portugal. Designed for the rider looking for a more compact lightweight kit which will store easily on the bike. It takes up minimal space yet still contains all the tools required to tighten loose items and undertake repairs when off-road or just away from home.
This 35 piece set includes the following:
- Innovative folding T-handle 1/4″ Flex Head ratchet, unique to Motohansa. Drives sockets and bits at any angle.
- 100 mm 1/4″ extension.
- 1/4″ drive non slip “Spline Drive” Chrome Vanadium sockets in the following metric sizes: 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14.
- Nickel plated Torx bits in the following sizes: T8,T10,T15,T20,T25,T27,T30,T40.
- Nickel plated Screwdriver bits of the following types: Ph #1, PH #2, Pozi 1, Pozi 2, Slot 4, Slot 5.5, Slot 7.
- Nickel plated Hex (Allen) bits in the following metric sizes: 2,3,4,5,6,8.
- Handy multi-function tool which includes a screwdriver, knife, bottle opener and pliers.
- Tire pressure gauge.
- Plus Socket Rail and Bit Holders all wrapped in a heavy duty 600d water-resistant Cordura tool roll.
- Lifetime Warranty
Although primarily designed for adventure riders it is surely just as useful for enduro and trail, not least because of that flex head ratchet which doubles as a T-bar.Built to last and to meet both DIN and ANSI standards, the tool rolls are available in Honda, KTM, and BMW versions; each one containing the correct sockets and bits to suit each marque. Again, they are adaptable and versatile across all enduro manufacturers so don’t be put off by this.