MOTOCROSSTIME - PRODUCT REVIEW
If you want to know what people are buying the most when they’re looking for “Motorcycle Chest Protectors” … you’ve come to the right place. Here are top 5 Best Motocross Chest Protectors
Resilient molded plastic jacket with superb design. Perfect for motorcycling, motocross, skiing, snowboarding, sledding, quad biking and many other sports – Excellent quality, lightweight product suitable for many sports activities – Resistant and totally flexible, a protection back into seven parts – an expandable mesh fabric disposed between the rigid parts offers the jacket to be flexibility and breathability – zipper at the front, with lumbar belt / belt protection elastic with Velcro closure. – The jacket has adjustable diagonal straps connecting the shoulders to the chest, as well as adjustable straps on the forearms, to ensure a perfect fit.
● Excellent quality, light product.
● Made of lightweight material, honeycomb type. CE Approved
● Wide adjustable waist belt with Velcro strap for adjustment.
● Elasticated shoulder straps and adjustable nylon belt with Velcro fastening system.
● Adjustable shoulder straps and elasticated waist belt keep the back protector in place.
Specification: – Anti-chemical, and stronger elasticity bring less deformation or broken. – The lenses have a good anti-shock and anti-fog and scratch-resistant, ext. Lenght Sponge – Elastic Sponge – Highly elastic sponge has better ventilation, good appearance, – Lens Style available: – Material: PC – QL036 Colorful len – QL037 Colorful len – QL061 Colorful len – U815 Colorful len – hang safely to cope. The soft and exquisite material – can cancel to bring an inadequate feeling to cope. The ventilation function makes the skin easily emit heat to – outside the lens, which ensure the lens have good visual effects.
● Unique size
● Light and comfortable
● Ergonomic foam interior
Leatt 3DF AirFit Chest Protector
E xcellent brand new high quality motorcycle / motorcycle jacket armor body. the product is manufactured to the highest specification and quality tested and guaranteed. try it for yourself and if it does not meet your expectations, then we are happy to exchange or refund – Medium = Suitable for people who have 38-40 “inch chest, Large = Suitable for that have 40- 42 inch chest – XL = Suitable for 42-44 inch chest, XXL = Suitable for 44-46 inch chest – Shoulder and elbow guards, chest protection and kidney CE approved protectors – Lycra body breathable and strong impact plastic pivot marrow back protector .
● Reduction of impact energy using molded panels
● Lightweight and comfortable for optimum driving conditions – Good air circulation
● Foam inside hulls for protection of the shoulders and biceps
● Adjustment system for adaptation to the driver’s morphology – Adjustable and removable arm guards
Troy Lee Designs Youth 5955 Chest Body Guard
Material: Spandex and nylon – Color: Black / Red – Available in size: M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL – Wide elastic waistband with velcro fastening – Adjustable elastic Velcro straps for safe fit New and high quality – If your waist is in the middle of two sizes, Please choose the biggest – Made of lightweight and durable stretch Lycra / Mesh net fabric and strong impact injection molded plastic – Full zipper. Adjustable straps through the arms and shoulders – Can be used for motorcycling, cycling, skiing and skating, and other projects.
● Lightweight and comfortable design, ideal for all driving conditions.
● Lightweight, flexible interior foam for maximum comfort and fit.
● Perforated shells to maximize breathability and ventilation, perfect for hot and dusty days.
Fly Racing 36-16040 Revel Race The product is manufactured to the highest specification and quality tested and guaranteed. try it for yourself and if it does not meet your expectations, then we are happy to exchange or refund – Medium = Suitable for people who have 38-40 “inch chest, Large = Suitable for that have 40- 42 inch chest – XL = Suitable for 42-44 inch chest, XXL = Suitable for 44-46 inch chest – Shoulder and elbow guards, chest protection and kidney CE approved protectors – Lycra body breathable and strong impact plastic pivot marrow back protector.
● Comfortable and well ventilated jacket. The jacket is in mesh with rigid and flexible ventilated protections. This jacket is well ventilated, which allows a good evacuation of the heat and the humidity.
● The jacket can be adjusted by the pilot using elastic bands and velcro strips for a perfect fit. The back protection plates are made of polyurethane, a material that does not crack or shatter in the event of an accident. Under the plates is a soft foam covering the entire back and absorbing the most violent shocks very effectively.
● Back protector is articulated for increased mobility. The jacket can be worn with a minerva. The very comfortable lumbar belt closes with two elastic bands that avoid pressure on the belly.
Do not rely on the outer aspect of a ridge: the thicker or heavier ones are not necessarily the most effective.
After verifying the quality of the protection on the label, the backbone must match your morphology.
Thickness is not a pledge of protection, on the contrary, but rather synonymous with clutter.
Of course, it must not disturb your movements when you are on the motorcycle and leave free the movements of your head when hooded, while covering an important dorsal area to spread the possible impact.
In general, the protection must not prevent the neck movements (it must not stop against the helmet), it must not interfere with sitting comfort (protruding from the bottom of the kidneys) or the rotation of the chest to control angles dead (not too stiff).
Be careful to take a backbone to your waist. Some only exist in one size, others offer several. There are also special backbones for women and children (see below).
In the shop, try the backbone with the jacket and the helmet threaded. Attention to the jackets curved or very tight at the waist, the ridge creates an extra thickness that can become unpleasant or annoying.
You may want to wear thicker winter clothing under the dorsal fin.
Most additional ridges have two clamping systems: the first one serves to roughly adjust your backbone by joining two long scratch or two shoulder straps; the second with elastic bands at the level of the abdomen is used to properly lay the dorsal fin on the back.
The protection must remain in place to diffuse the energy of the impact of the spinal canal (the spine) towards the soft parts of the body.
Make sure to take a dorsal fin with double tightening at the sternum and lumbar (abdominal belt).
Prefer a backbone with a large area of coverage (column + shoulders, or even clavicles): not only it protects more skin surface, but it distributes the force of the impact.
Best Motocross Chest Protectors – MOTOCROSSTIME 2017